Learn more about Dr. James Cumella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cumella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cumella
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cumella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cumella, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cumella graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cumella has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles Cumella MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James C. Cumella practice?
- Dr. James Cumella has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cumella practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Niagara Falls, NY.
See Buffalo Allergists and Buffalo Pediatricians.