A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cumella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cumella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cumella
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cumella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cumella, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cumella graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cumella has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Charles Cumella MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James C. Cumella practice?
- Dr. James Cumella has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cumella practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Niagara Falls, NY.
See Buffalo Allergists and Buffalo Pediatricians.