Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Cunagin
Dr. James Cunagin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chardon, OH, with another office in Painesville, OH. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Cunagin is affiliated with UH Geauga Medical Center, Uh Richmond Medical Center and UH Conneaut Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Cunagin has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. James Cunagin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chardon, OH.
Dr. Zinaida Lebedeva
Chardon, OH 0.01 mi29
Dr. Michael Kellis
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Chardon, OH 0.01 mi31
Dr. Michael Carlisle
Chardon, OH 0.01 mi13