inactive

• Family Medicine Shepherdsville, KY

• Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2016
To this day I miss Dr. Cundiff ...I moved away and had to find another Dr. It was heartbreaking and I'll never find a Doctor like him ! Today I'm recommending my Brother to him. I know he will be satisfied with Dr Cundiff ' s professionalism , patience and kind heart !

April 11th, 2011
Dr. Cundiff is an Excellent Doctor
I have seen many different doctors for the past 7 years and I came to all them in hopes of receiving some help/treatment for a medical condition that runs in my family that I had suffered with for many years. Out of 7 years, none of the doctors helped at all whatsoever. With me feeling as if there was no hope, I finally decided to try one last time and go see Dr. Cundiff. Immediately, I felt as if I could talk to him about my problem and to my surprise, he actually listened (unlike the other 5 doctors that I had seen in the past)! All the other previous doctors spent 5 minutes with me and they all kept recommending/prescribing the same thing that the other previous doctors had recommended, something which obviously had NOT worked. I would tell theses previosu doctors that I had already bene on that treatment plan and it failed to work, but they just would not listen! But Dr. Cundiff listened to the my problem, diagnosed my condition and discussed different treatment options with me. He asked important key questions that were necessary to make a diagnoses and to figure out a possible treatment plan....thats something that none of the previous doctors had done. He is very professional, positive, and you can tell that he actually cares. Caring is a characteristic that all doctors should possess, but only a few of them actually do and Dr. Cunfiff is one of the very few who do actually care. I had been searching for a good, intelligent, professional and caring doctor for the past 7 years and I'm happy to say that I have finally found one. I highly recommend Dr. Cundiff, he is great at what he does!