Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Cunningham
Dr. James Cunningham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Amarillo, TX and Fort Worth, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics and General Surgery. Dr. Cunningham is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Texas Health Arlington Memorial and Cook Children's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Cunningham has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Cunningham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Timothy Mccavit
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Gretchen Eames
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi28
Dr. Gregory Barker
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi12