A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Curell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Curell graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Curell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
- Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Curell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareSource - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Curell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James H. Curell practice?
Dr. James Curell practices Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Curell, Dr. Jacob Curell, Dr. Jacques Curell, Dr. Jaime Curell