A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Curell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Curell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curell
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Curell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Curell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Curell graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Curell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Curell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James H. Curell practice?
- Dr. James Curell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Curell practices Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Psychiatrists.