A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Curran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Curran, Rheumatologist, Pediatric Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Curran, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curran graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Curran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Curran MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Curran practice?
- Dr. James Curran has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Curran practices Rheumatology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Rheumatologists.