A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cusack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cusack, Associate Professor of Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cusack, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cusack graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cusack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Campbell Cusack MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James C. Cusack practice?
- Dr. James Cusack has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Cusack practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Oncologists.