A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cuyler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cuyler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cuyler
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cuyler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cuyler, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuyler graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cuyler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Cuyler FRCSC and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Cuyler practice?
- Dr. James Cuyler has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Cuyler practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.