Dr. James Cuyler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Cuyler?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. James Cuyler?

• Good

RUDE

WOULDNT LET HIM TREAT MY DOG

February 25th, 2017

We had a bad experience with Dr. James Cuyler

We had a bad experience with Dr. Cuyler. He removed wax from my daughters ear using a scraping tool. Aggressive pressure was applied, therefore a layer of skin was removed from her ear canal causing a fair amount of bleeding. A chunk of wax remained, he twisted a tissue and pushed the chunk further into her ear canal where it lodged next to her ear drum. This compromised her hearing for several weeks. Her bed pillow had three quarter-sized spots of blood the next morning.

November 5th, 2015

Avoid!!

One of the worst ENT Drs to assess and treat tongue tie. First, he openly states posterior tongue does doesn't exist even though medical research contradicts his opinion. Rather than be objective he dismisses it. When he does attempt to perform a frenotomy out of frustration he only cuts enough tissue to make your baby bleed. Botched every Time!!! His office staff is rude and does not fulfill records request after multiple requests. When he evaluated my daughter who had chronic ear infections he completed dismissed her symptoms and told me my pediatrician and first ENT were wrong. After getting a 3rd opinion from the Dean and top ENT at OHSU my instincts were correct .......he sucks!!!! OHSU Dr confirmed Dr Cuylers assessment was incorrect and wrong. Stay away, especially for tongue tie.

April 1st, 2015

One unimpressed person

Scheduler, therapist, and manager have very poor manners. I love being put on hold for more than 12 minutes each time you call. They play that game, 'the doctor had an emergency surgery", but don't tell you...I assume you are just to read their minds and guess this is the reason you wait for an hour just to be turned away. Besides, the appointment wasn't even on their schedule (imagine that), lost the referral (do you see a pattern here), and took 3 months to schedule it since referral had to be sent to them again. Very unimpressed, no manners, rude, unorganized, no sympathy, not helpful, cannot transfer without hanging up on you after putting you on hold several times for over 12 minutes, and the list goes on. I don't even want to give them a star. Good luck people!

February 16th, 2012

great provider

The service was streamlined and curteous.

May 19th, 2011

Great doctor for my 2 year old and 1 year old!

I brough both my girls to see Dr. Cuyler on our pediatricians recommendation. We had no problems with waiting times and were promptly seen at our appointed time. I read the review about the folks having to wait after a surgery and we have been in three times now for different kids (had to have tubes put in) and have not experienced that. In addition, it sounds like something may have gone wrong at the surgery he was at and I personally give him two thumbs up for sticking with the patient that was having surgery if they needed the extra time. Things happen and doctors need to prioritize. My oldest is now three and is having some hearing problems and we will be seeing Dr. Cuyler again. He has been great.

September 22nd, 2008

I was told by many different doctors that Dr. Cuyler was the best doctor for my son to see. My son has seen Dr. Cuyler for four different procedures and he has always been kind, professional and thoughtful.

October 30th, 2015