A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Czyrny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Czyrny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Czyrny, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Czyrny graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Czyrny has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Czyrny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Czyrny practice?
Dr. James Czyrny practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Physiatrists.