A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James D'Agostino, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. D'Agostino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D'Agostino MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D'Agostino practice?
- Dr. James D'Agostino has 1 office location.
Dr. James D'Agostino practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatricians and Syracuse Emergency Physicians.