A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James D'Amato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James D'Amato, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. D'Amato has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael D'Amato MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James M. D'Amato practice?
- Dr. James D'Amato has 1 office location.
Dr. James D'Amato practices Anesthesiology near East Hartford, CT.
See East Hartford Anesthesiologists.