A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Adamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Adamo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Adamo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adamo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adamo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adamo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Adamo practice?
Dr. James Adamo practices Psychiatry near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Psychiatrists.