A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Adamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Adamo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Adamo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adamo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adamo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Darryl Adamo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James D. Adamo practice?
- Dr. James Adamo has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Adamo practices Psychiatry near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See West Bloomfield Psychiatrists.