A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Alexander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Alexander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Health Care System, Houston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kermott Alexander MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James K. Alexander practice?
- Dr. James Alexander has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Alexander practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.