A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Baker, Hand & Wrist Surgery, Elbow Surgery. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Baker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain Disease
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Finger Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hand Injuries
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- Saint Elizabeth Medical Center - South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D. Baker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Baker practice?
- Dr. James Baker has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Baker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Edgewood, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, KY and Crestview Hills, KY.