A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bass, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Bass has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Jacksonville Naval Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Daniel Bass MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Bass practice?
- Dr. James Bass has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bass practices Family Medicine near Saint Augustine, FL.
See Saint Augustine Family Physicians.