Learn more about Dr. James Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bennett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Bennett MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Bennett practice?
- Dr. James Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bennett practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, MS.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.