Learn more about Dr. James Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bennett is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bennett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Bennett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bennett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Bennett practice?
Dr. James Bennett practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, MS.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.