A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bennett is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bennett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Bennett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Bennett MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Bennett practice?
- Dr. James Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bennett practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, MS.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.