A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Davis Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Davis Blake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis Blake graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Davis Blake has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Bibb Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Davis Blake MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Davis Blake practice?
- Dr. James Davis Blake has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Davis Blake practices Family Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Centreville, AL.
See Birmingham Family Physicians.