A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bohan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Bohan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Daniel Bohan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Bohan practice?
- Dr. James Bohan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bohan practices Emergency Medicine near Elmira, NY.
See Elmira Emergency Physicians.