A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Borden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Borden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borden
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Borden, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Borden graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Borden has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Borden MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James Borden practice?
- Dr. James Borden has 1 office location.
Dr. James Borden practices Urology near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Urologists.