A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Borden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Borden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Borden, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borden graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borden has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Borden MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Borden practice?
- Dr. James Borden has 14 office locations.
Dr. James Borden practices Urology and Surgery near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Lehigh Acres, FL.
See Cape Coral Urologists and Cape Coral Surgeons.