A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boyd is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boyd, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Boyd has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boyd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Boyd practice?
Dr. James Boyd practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.