A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Brooks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Brooks, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Duane Brooks MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Brooks practice?
- Dr. James Brooks has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Brooks practices Urology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Urologists.