inactive

James D Brooks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

July 12th, 2016
Dr. Brooks is an extraordinary physician! He excels ...above all others. There is no one as good in the country. He trained with Dr. Walsh (considered the dean of Urology) at Johns Hopkins. Great doctor!

January 23rd, 2015
The Stanford Urology department is by far the most professional, friendly and welcoming of any medical department I have ever visited. The staff truly puts the patient first at Stanford from the check in to check out!

April 15th, 2013
Best Physician I have ever had
I have been a prostate cancer (Gleason 7) patient of Dr. Brooks for years. Although he is one of the top specialists in his field in his appointments with me he has shown the manner and attitude of an old fashioned family doctor.

November 24th, 2012
Cancer free, 13 years after surgery
Dr Brooks diagnosed my prostate cancer in 1999 (Gleason 7+) and removed the prostate surgically. Now, my PSA is still undetectable, 13 years later. A superb surgeon and doctor.

January 24th, 2012
Mike
Dr. Books is a skilled surgeon with genuine concern for his patients medical needs. Most noteworthy was the time he spent with me to fully explain all aspects of my surgery and recovery and answer any questions I may have. My life is virtually back to what it was before the operation to remove my prostate, to a degree I did not think I would attain after reading many sources of information about the post surgery side effects that I might face for many years if not for the rest of my life.