A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bryant, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Bryant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Duke Bryant DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Bryant practice?
- Dr. James Bryant has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bryant practices Anesthesiology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Anesthesiologists.