Learn more about Dr. James Buck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Buck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Buck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buck graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Buck has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Froedtert Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Buck practice?
Dr. James Buck practices Internal Medicine near Menomonee Falls, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bend, WI.
See Menomonee Falls Internists.