A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Carpenter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Carpenter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Daniel Carpenter DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. James Carpenter has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Carpenter practices Ophthalmology near North Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See North Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.