A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cherry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherry
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cherry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cherry, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Aseptic Meningitis
- Bacterial Infections
- Brain Disorder
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Haemophilus Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Seizure Disorders
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Virus Diseases
- Whooping Cough
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherry graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cherry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Donald Cherry MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. James D. Cherry practice?
- Dr. James Cherry has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cherry practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.