A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cherry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherry
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Cherry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cherry, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Aseptic Meningitis
- Bacterial Infections
- Brain Disorder
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Haemophilus Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Seizure Disorders
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Virus Diseases
- Whooping Cough
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherry graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cherry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Donald Cherry MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. James D. Cherry practice?
- Dr. James Cherry has 1 office location.
Dr. James Cherry practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.