A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cole, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Cole has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dwight Cole MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Cole practice?
- Dr. James Cole has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Cole practices Ophthalmology near Punta Gorda, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Punta Gorda Ophthalmologists.