Learn more about Dr. James Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cole, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Cole has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dwight Cole MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Cole practice?
- Dr. James Cole has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Cole practices Ophthalmology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Port Charlotte, FL.
See Fort Myers Ophthalmologists.