A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cumming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cumming, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cumming graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Cumming has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Cumming MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Cumming practice?
- Dr. James Cumming has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Cumming practices Anesthesiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Coon Rapids, MN.
See Minneapolis Anesthesiologists.