Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Obrien
Dr. James Obrien, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA, with another office in Orange, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Obrien is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center, Saddleback Memorial Laguna Hills and UCI Medical Center. Dr. Obrien has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Obrien has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Obrien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.
Dr. Azita Mesbah
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Irvine, CA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Julie Kuniyoshi
Irvine, CA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Fazeela Baqai
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Irvine, CA 0.01 mi37