A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dennis O'Brien MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. James O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. James O'Brien practices Internal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Irvine Internists.