A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Daniels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Daniels has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Daniels MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Daniels practice?
- Dr. James Daniels has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Daniels practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.