A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Daniels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Daniels has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daniels accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Daniels practice?
Dr. James Daniels practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.