A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Decker is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Decker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Decker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alpena General Hospital
- Alpena Gen Hosp, Alpena, Mi
- Alpena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Donald Decker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Decker practice?
- Dr. James Decker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Decker practices Family Medicine near Alpena, MI.
See Alpena Family Physicians.