A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Decker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Decker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Decker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alpena General Hospital
- Alpena Gen Hosp, Alpena, Mi
- Alpena Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Decker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Decker practice?
Dr. James Decker practices Family Medicine near Alpena, MI.
See Alpena Family Physicians.