A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Doyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Doyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Doyle, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doyle graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Doyle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Doyle MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Doyle practice?
- Dr. James Doyle has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Doyle practices Emergency Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Lewisville Emergency Physicians.