A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Duffy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Duffy is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Duffy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffy graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Duffy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Desmond Duffy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Duffy practice?
- Dr. James Duffy has 1 office location.
Dr. James Duffy practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.