A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ferguson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ferguson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- St Mary's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Ferguson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. James Ferguson has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Ferguson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Enid, OK.
See Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.