A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fortenberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fortenberry
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Fortenberry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fortenberry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortenberry graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Fortenberry has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Fortenberry MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Fortenberry practice?
- Dr. James Fortenberry has 1 office location.
Dr. James Fortenberry practices Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Adolescent Specialists.