A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fortenberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fortenberry
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Fortenberry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fortenberry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortenberry graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Fortenberry has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Fortenberry MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Fortenberry practice?
- Dr. James Fortenberry has 1 office location.
Dr. James Fortenberry practices Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Adolescent Specialists.