Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Fortenberry
Dr. James Fortenberry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Fortenberry is affiliated with Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center, IU Health Methodist Hospital and IU Health Methodist / IU Health University. He speaks English.
Dr. James Fortenberry has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
Dr. James Fortenberry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Laura Kester
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi6
Dr. Margaret Blythe
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi44
Dr. Paul Biondich
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi19