A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Foster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Foster has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Daniel Foster MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Foster practice?
- Dr. James Foster has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Foster practices Family Medicine near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Henrico Family Physicians.