A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Franklin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Franklin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Franklin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Donald Franklin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Emergency Medical Services.
- Where does Dr. James D. Franklin practice?
- Dr. James Franklin has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Franklin practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medical Services near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Rossville, GA and Greer, SC.
See Greenville Family Physicians and Greenville Emergency Physicians.