A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gallagher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gallagher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gallagher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Gallagher MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. James Gallagher has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Gallagher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.