Dr. James Gilbert Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James Gilbert?

Just Say NO

Posted on November 7th, 2017

This guy did more harm than good, unneeded tests, even overnight, bad scripts, no listening or believing anything I told him tho I never lied, he lied the entire 6 years. Left me in bed with gallstones in my bile duct for 6 years before I caught him in his lies when he panics and sends message that "Xylocaine" doesn't exist". Made him angry to send me to gastrointerologist (sorry for sp.) to have them out. Bogus sleep tests for CPAP after I told him sleep disorder happens before I fall asleep. BAD prescriptions, no matter what I said about having to take care of disabled daughter. Lies (with my knee nodes in his face for years) that my RA tests was negative, if he even did one. I got no proper medical care from this liar because liars think everyone else is lying too, but I never did. He put me on Protonix which malnourished me without warning me to take therapuptic amounts of vitamins. While malnourished, I thought I wasn't just because I take a multivitamin every day, then I couldn't figure out why I was zero strength and so sick. I suffered thousands of "hard punches between my ribs that he may as well have come to my house and punched me himself. He risked my life for years as those stones could have caused sepsis, injury, bleeding, death. Just say "NO" to this Dr. if you want to live outside your own bed. He actually acted jealous when I told him I got antibiotics from the dentist who was pulling all my abcessed teeth caused by the constant vomiting almost every day from the pain attacks from those stones... he goes "I could have given you those". OMG! I'm supposed to go from Springfield to Lawrenceburg to get him to do antibiotics when I can just get them from the dentists. IDK what's wrong with this guy, but a major malicious malpractice suit is coming his way as soon as I can get my health back from him being my Dr. for 6 years. Just say "NO" to this one, folks. Nothing but lies here.

This Man Cares

Posted on September 14th, 2011

I never mind waiting for Dr. Gilbert because I know he is spending time with another patient who may need his attention. With Dr. Gilbert you never feel like just another number. He actually talks with you, not at you. He shows great respect for his patients.

Posted on February 15th, 2017