A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Glenn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Glenn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Glenn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Parrish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Glenn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Glenn practice?
- Dr. James Glenn has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Glenn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Titusville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockledge, FL.
See Titusville Surgeons.