A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gonzales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gonzales, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Gonzales has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Gonzales MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Gonzales practice?
- Dr. James Gonzales has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Gonzales practices Otolaryngology near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Southlake Otolaryngologists.