A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gordon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gordon, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gordon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Gordon MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Gordon practice?
- Dr. James Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gordon practices Dermatology near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Dermatologists.