A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Griffin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cushing Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Griffin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Zale Lipshy Univ Hosp
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dale Griffin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Griffin practice?
- Dr. James Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Griffin practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.