A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jordan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Jordan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Daryl Jordan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Jordan practice?
- Dr. James Jordan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Jordan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Sevierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, TN.
See Sevierville Surgeons.