A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jordan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Jordan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Daryl Jordan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Jordan practice?
- Dr. James Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Jordan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Sevierville, TN.
See Sevierville Surgeons.