A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jordan is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Jordan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jordan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Jordan practice?
Dr. James Jordan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Sevierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, TN.
See Sevierville Surgeons.