A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jordan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Daryl Jordan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Jordan practice?
- Dr. James Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Jordan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Sevierville, TN.
See Sevierville Surgeons.