Dr. James Daryl Jordan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Emergency Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. James Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jordan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Jordan practice?
Dr. James Jordan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Emergency Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Sevierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, TN.
See Sevierville Surgeons, Sevierville Emergency Physicians, and Sevierville Sports Medicine Doctors.