Overall Review

3.8

February 1st, 2016
Dr Judd is the best. Always refers me to the best. Terrible vision after cataract surgery...sent me to Dr Francis Clark in Hatboro for 2nd opinion. Will never go to anybody else for my eyes. Thank you Dr Judd...knew I could count on you.

January 15th, 2014
Horrible Doctor
Hatboro Medical Associates is a horrible office! One of their doctors was reaponsible for me almost dying! I called in the middle of the night and the doctor talked to me like I was stupid and repremended me for waking him up. I was 6 weeks post delivery and had a fever that I couldn't get to go down with medicine. It kept going up and up. He told me to come in the morning to see him and that is was probably just a UTI. Luckily my husband made me go to the hospital and they told me had I waited another two hours I would have been dead. I had a serve uterus infection. Since than I have left their practice by continue to be annoyed by them as my parents are patience there. Their staff is horrible and rude. They ignore you and than when they do talk to you its as if they are doing you a favor by doing their job. They mess up my Dads medicine (we are in process of locating a new Doctor) all the time. I don't know how they are still in business! HORRIBLE OFFICE, HORRIBLE STAFF, and most of the doctors are HORRIBLE. I would not recommend their services at all.

November 30th, 2011
Very caring doctor
I was having a long term problem with my vision, without any resolution with previous doctors. I saw Dr. Judd as a new patient, and he immedistely sent me to an ophthalmologist that day, Dr. Francis Clark. Dr. Clark thought Ihad a serious problem and made sure I was seen immediately at Abington Hospital. Guess what, I had a brain tumor pressing on my eye nerve and was slowly going blind. All these doctors were great!