Dr. James Katz MD, FACP, FACR Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Bethesda, MD

• Good
  • Bad

March 26th, 2013
Best doctor I've seen in YEARS!
I have a very rare degenerative muscular disorder. Over the past 7 years, I've seen doctors near and far! I was referred to Dr. Katz by The National Institute of Health and my primary rheumatologist here in NYC. I traveled to DC to meet with Dr. Katz and I must say it was worth the trip! He was attentive! Appeared concerned! Was forth right about the condition, the treatments, and how we should move forward! Dr. Katz was absolutely refreshing! He LISTENED! He wasn't just concerned with telling me what to do or adding additional medicines... he actually listened to what I had to say! I wish more doctors were like Dr. Katz!

January 29th, 2013
Great Doc
I have been seeing doctor Katz for several years and he has literally saved my life. I have a very debilitating auto-inflammatory disease. Prior to seeing Dr. Katz, this affection was putting me in the hospital on a regular basis and the symptoms were getting worse. Dr. Katz persistantly investigated this problem and came up with a treatement that has not only kept me out of the hospital, it has also dramatically reduced the occurance and severity of the symptoms. Indeed, I am now able to live a pretty normal life. It can be hard to get an appointment, but he is well worth the wait.

January 22nd, 2013
I can't say enough about dr Katz. He gave my daughter's life back to her. In his specific field he is truly brilliant. I will always be indebted to him.

November 10th, 2015