Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Kay
Dr. James Kay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntersville, NC. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kay is affiliated with High Point Regional Hospital, Presbyterian Novant Medical Group and Medical College of Virginia. Dr. Kay has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Kay has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Kay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntersville, NC.
Dr. Richard Jacoby
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Huntersville, NC 0.01 mi31
Dr. Hardik Mehta
Cardiovascular Disease, Residency
Huntersville, NC 0.01 mi
Dr. Joseph Trask
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Huntersville, NC 0.01 mi34