A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Keller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Keller, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Keller has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Keller MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James D. Keller practice?
- Dr. James Keller has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Keller practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Roscoe, IL and Downers Grove, IL.
See Park Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.