Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Kelly II
Dr. James Kelly II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center-Pacific Campus, St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco and Ucsf Med Ctr. Dr. Kelly has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Kelly II has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. James Kelly II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Hillary Redlin
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
San Francisco, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Mark Schrumpf
San Francisco, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Henry Mccarroll Jr
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
San Francisco, CA 0 mi51