A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kelly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Damian Kelly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Kelly practice?
- Dr. James Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons.